The stamp mill that stands on museum grounds has been in the process of being restored to being operational. It was originally built and used in Bland, New Mexico, a bold boom town in the northern part of the state that flourished from about 1893 to 1916. The mill was donated by Joe and Vickie Jones in 1988 and was dismantled and moved to Apache Junction and re-built by a dedicated, hard-working crew of volunteers. The following photos show some of the restoration process.
Cossak Twenty Stamp Mill - 1st Dropping of the Mill Stamps, Feb 2015